Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Future, life, etc.

Lastnight, I've told Kailyn some stuff, and would like to share with you all here.

I'm turning 16 soon, and I have had diabetes for a few years now. I'm being informed that a lot of things are happening to me, and making me hurt, or is going to make me hurt in the long run. I realize that I'm so young, and I need to get this all under control. I need to get my life under control.  

As I've stated before, I have depression as well. That's another thing I need to eliminate -- if not eliminate, then get under control as well. 
I want to be happy, I want to be healthy. 

And yesterday, at the appointment, something clicked on in my head. 

I need to start getting myself together. I need to start making myself better, so I can be around for people. When I get older, I want to go to a school to either be a teacher, or a therapist. I want to help people. So I'm going to get my life together, and I'm planning for my future. Because that's what a 16 year old is supposed to be doing, right? Planning for their future. There is only a few years before you hit that 18 mark, and you get all the responsibilities of an adult. 
I want to be a healthy 18 year old. I want to not only be at a healthy weight, but a healthy mental state. 

I want to be happy, healthy, and I want to enjoy my life. 

I realize I'm only 16, that a lot of things are going to impact me and hit me and shape me.
 But I won't be putty in lifes hands. I will be strong. I will be happy. 

Yeah.. Until next time,
-Caitlyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment